Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding Flashback-PINK!

It is one month until our 1 year anniversary! I cannot believe it! The year has flown by! It's hard to believe how slow the year was waiting to get married, but how fast this year has gone by. I can't wait to enjoy the summer and our vacation trip together! It will be lots of fun!

I love the color pink! It's definitely my favorite color and I knew I just had to use it in my wedding. It was pretty easy deciding to use pink and orange. Orange is Brent's favorite color and pink and orange have become very popular colors together.

I used pink bridesmaids dresses and pink flowers. I had pink on my cake and for the table runners. The Dads wore pink ties and the flower girls had pink sashes. But the best pink of all was my pink shoes! I love them. I saw them in the store the day I bought my dress and I just had to have them! They are so cute and everyone complimented them the entire wedding! It was definitely unique! My flower girls wore pink shoes too! It made for the cutest pictures.

I think pink it a great color to use for a wedding. It's such a girly color and goes with many other colors. It made my wedding so personal and so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment