Saturday, May 14, 2011

4 Things I want to be right now....

4. Hard Core Blogger-I want to be one of these bloggers that all Southern girls love to read. It would be so cool to get treats and goodies from other bloggers and blog about them. I would be a wonderful stay at home Mom. I could blog and craft.

3. Cupcake Maker-I've been watching Cupcake Wars a lot and I've decided I should be a cupcake maker. It would be so fun to design cupcakes. The only problem is I don't really know how to bake unless it's on the back of a cake box. :)


2. Wedding Planner-With wedding season coming up I'm reminded of how much I love weddings. I would be a wonderful wedding planner. I love to tell other people what to do and keep things in order. What's better than watching people in love every weekend? Maybe one day I'll get my chance.


1. Maternity Concierge aka Rosie Pope-I'm all in to watching Rosie Pope on Bravo. Even though I don't have a baby I think I would be able to whip these women into shape and get them ready for their baby.

A girl can dream, right? :)

In other news for the week. I got an iphone! Yay!! I'm super excited about it. It might help me achieve some of these goals.

1 comment: