Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looking back on year 24!



24 was a great year for me! I began the year with my Bachelorette Party. We had such a great time! I have wonderful friends that I'm so thankful for in my life! The Spring was full of showers and getting ready for the wedding. In June, the best thing of the year happened-my wedding!! It was amazing and it will always be one of the best days of my life. We spent the summer on our honeymoon and going to the beach with his family. I'm still moving my stuff my parents' house to our house. :) We also had Candice's wedding in July. I began my 3rd year of teaching 3rd grade. It's been challenging, but definitely fun with all my students. I took my first graduate class with AU and will continue and hopefully be done by next summer. We took our first trip to NYC with Brent's family. It was a quick 2 days, but we saw so much! We had a wonderful first Christmas together. It was a White Christmas! We also had a week long snow break. The spring has been great so far. Our first year of marriage has been wonderful! I'm so blessed and thankful for everything in my life. Here's to year 25!!








No comments:

Post a Comment