Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Things I'm excited about today...

5. My new calendar that I got today! I love scheduling and getting things in order. My new calendar is super cute too!
4. The new Martha Stewart magazine that came in the mail today. It looks like it has some cute summer ideas in it. I'm excited to chill out and look up some new things!
3. Going to Design with Wine on Thursday night with my 3rd grade friends! I can't wait! We're going to have a great time together. Who knows what the painting will actually look like? (Pictures to follow) :)
2. Summer is right around the corner. Which means our 1 year anniversary is coming up too! We're looking for a place to vacation now. I wish we could go back to the Bahamas!!
1. Being alive!! I feel so blessed with my job, friends, family, and my husband. I am beyond blessed and I work hard to remember that each day when I complain about petty little things. This Bible verse always helps me remember when things seem hard God is always there for us. I have been blessed with immeasurably more than I could ever imagine! 
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment