Friday, May 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Pie

On Kelly's Korner blog today she is featuring desserts! I love looking over all the desserts and can't wait to make some of them. Desserts are definitely my favorite things to eat. I thought I would share one of my favorite recipes for Peanut Butter Pie. I got it out of a magazine and it's really easy and very good!
Here's how to make it:


Ingredients:
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1 package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1-12 oz. container of whipped topping
1 chocolate pie crust
1 jar of hot fudge topping


Directions:
1. Beat together 1 cup of peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until well combined. Mix in 3 cups whipped topping until combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
2. Microwave hot fudge topping and spread over pie. Cover the entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping over the hot fudge layer.
3. Enjoy! Super easy and so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment