Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Weekend

We had such a busy weekend! I'm actually looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth out so I can get a little rest.

Thursday and Friday-On Thursday, we went to a Dance Recital. We watched some girls in my class and some of our family friends. They all did such a great job! It makes me wish I had dance lessons. On Friday night, we went to Relay for Life. I enjoy seeing everyone and walking around the track.



Saturday-Brent and I went to Adam and Kaileigh's wedding. It was so beautiful! The Tiger came and Grayson got her first visit with the Tiger. She did such a great job. On Saturday night, we went to Greenville to celebrate Josh's 25th birthday. He had an awesome tackle box cake.



It was a busy weekend, but so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment