Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We had a wonderful Mother's Day today! The weather as beautiful and it was the perfect day to honor our Moms. Brent and I cooked lunch for my family and dinner for his family. We enjoyed cooking and it was nice to honor our Moms. They cook every Sunday so it was a nice break for them.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful Mom! I would not be the person I am today without her. She is a wonderful, Christian mother and taught me everything I know. She's beautiful inside and out and continues to show me how to be a good person. I hope that I am just as good as a Mom as she is to my brother and me. She's not only a wonderful Mom, but she's definitely my best friend. Since I've been married, my Mom and I have grown closer. I can't go a day without talking to her. I'm so thankful to have her in my life! I love you Mom!

1 comment: