Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Last Thursday, I celebrated my 25th birthday! I always celebrate my birthday for weeks! This week was super busy. Here's the down low on my 25th birthday celebrations:

Thursday-My Dad ate lunch with me at school and my Mom made cupcakes for my class. It's always fun to be at school on your birthday. My kids make me feel super special! Brent and I went out to eat at Tucker's and then cut cake with the kids and his family.

Friday-I took the day off and rested! It was so nice! I watched the Royal Wedding and had such a great time enjoying every moment of it. Brent and I spent the night in Greenville and loved spending lots of time together.

Saturday-We went with my family to Mellow Mushroom and out of the boat. It was so relaxing. I'm so glad we have a Mellow Mushroom now!

Sunday-We celebrated with our friends at Fiesta! It was nice to see everyone and get together!



It was a very busy and wonderful birthday week! I got so many great gifts! I am so blessed with a wonderful husband, family, and friends. I hope this year will be just as great as last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment