Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime!

I've officially started my summer! We were in school until June 8th this year, so my summer is just beginning. We've spent a lot of time this week visiting Jackson. He's growing daily and is so cute! Everytime I see him he is in a new super cute outfit! We took Murphy and Maria to visit Jackson on Wednesday. Murphy really loved Jackson and wanted to touch him. Maria, on the other hand, did not like that someone else had the attention in the room.


Candice and Drew came to town this weekend so we went to dinner last night. We had a great time catching up with each other. I'm so glad they are going to be here later this summer for 2 weeks. We will have so much fun together. We took a trip to Yogo and Brent found a new friend.




Since this is my first week of summer, I have lots to do on my to-do list. Let's see which of these things gets done this week:
1. Clean house!
2. Finish moving stuff from my Mom and Dad's house.
3. Work on blog and etsy site
4. Plan Anniversary trip
5. Cook lots of yummy food

No comments:

Post a Comment