Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19th

One year ago today I married my best friend and high school sweetheart! I'd been with Brent 8 years when we got married. June 19, 2010 was definitely the best day of my life! It was more than everything I had imagined. After 9 months of planning, the wedding was absolutely wonderful! This first year of marriage has been wonderful too!

My wedding day was everything I had hoped for. I got my hair done and ate lunch with my bridesmaids at the church. After we got ready we took lots of pictures. I was very calm and just ready to get the show on the road. It was a beautiful and hot day! Thankfully, we didn't have any rain. We got married at 5pm in a beautiful church service. Captivated, by Vicky Beeching was sung while we lit the unity candle. After the service, we had our reception at the Arts Warehouse. Everything was beautiful! My Mom is to thank for the beautiful reception. There were so many special and personal details. During the reception we ate, had cake, and danced. It was a wonderful night! We were so blessed to have so many friends and family to celebrate with all day!

Some of the highlights of my wedding day were:
  • my pink shoes and monogrammed dress
  • the orange sashes and orange ties
  • the 4 cute flower girls with pink shoes
  • the Tiger coming to the wedding
  • our first dance
  • Riley dancing with me while we were searching for my Dad
  • the memory cards everyone filled out
The best way to recap our wedding day is looking at our pictures. It's been a wondeful and fast 1st year. So thankful for my wonderful husband! He definitely makes me the happiest girl in the world.

My monogrammed dress

The wreaths on the church doors

My Bridesmaids!

 Junior Bridesmaids

Flower girls and our pink shoes

Good looking Groomsmen

My family

Brent's Family

My favorite picture

monogrammed sashes

the Cake!

The Tiger and the Newlyweds

All of Brent's family

Saying Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment