Thursday, June 23, 2011

Slumber Party

Last night, we had a slumber party with the Iveys at our house. We've wanted to have the kids over for a while so we were so happy to have them over this week. We went to get them at the Jacksons and spent a little time with Baby J. We didn't get to our house until late so we had a snack and took baths. We all got settled on our pallet in the living room and got ready for bed. After a long night of sleep talking and kicking, we work up early this morning. I cooked pancakes and bacon and then we went for a walk. We spent the day swimming and watching Princess and the Frog. (very cute movie) We had a wonderful time together, but Brent and I are definitely worn out. We took a nap after they left. Also, I've never cleaned so much in one day. I feel like I was constantly picking up after the kids. We love Murphy, Maria, and Charlotte, but I don't think Brent and I are quite ready for 3 kids right now. Maybe just one. ;)

All the boys

4 sleepyheads 

So cute!




Movie time

No comments:

Post a Comment