Monday, June 20, 2011

1st Anniversary

This weekend Brent and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! It's hard to believe how fast the year went by. We've been so blessed with a wonderful year together. This weekend we went to eat at High Cotton in Greenville. It was yummy! It was beautiful in downtown Greenville. We saw 3 weddings while we were there. On Sunday, we spent the day together. We looked through our old pictures, watched the wedding video and had our cake topper from the wedding. Even a year later, the cake was pretty good. We had so much fun spending time together and looking back on our wedding. We're planning a beach trip later this month to continue celebrating.

Here's some highlights and things I've learned from our first year of marriage:
  • We had an amazing honeymoon and can't wait to go back to the Bahamas!
  • We got to watch one of our best friends get married and one have a beautiful baby!
  • We went to NYC!
  • We chopped down our first Christmas tree.
  • We now have a beautiful nephew, Jackson!
  • I've learned that going to the grocery store every week isn't fun.
  • I've learned cooking helps you gain weight.
  • I've learned I love to keep my house clean.
  • I've learned that taking classes while being married is exhausting!
  • I've learned that I love being a wife!

    Dinner in Downtown Greenville

    My new bracelet
    Happy 1 Year!
    Our new ornament for our tree
    The cake topper

No comments:

Post a Comment