Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good deals and the weekend!

It's been a really fast and relaxing weekend in the Jackson household. After having the kids spend the night with us, we were really tired on Thursday. On Friday, I babysat some of my girls and we spent the afternoon swimming. I had some spare time so I went into a children's consignment shop while I was running another errand. They were having a 50% off sale on their summer items. I didn't need a thing, but I did pick up 4 cute outfits for $20. Even though I don't have a child, I can keep them or give them as gifts. (I think I'll just keep them, because they are so cute!)

On Saturday, I spent the day at the pool and finished re-doing my guest room (pics to come soon). Brent brought me some beautiful flowers home. He's just too sweet to me! I watched Cupcake Girls on WE too. It's really cute! I love any show about cupcakes!

I've accomplished a lot these past 2 weeks. My goal this week is to move my stuff from my parents and then enjoy lots of time with our friends. I'm looking forward to it!

My beautiful flowers!

Maybe for our future golfer?

My good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment