Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cookout and Great News!

Today was a wonderful day! I started out the day by going to some classes for school. I went to a Technology Toolbox and learned some great resources to use in my classroom next year. I love finding new things for my kids!

The best news of the day is......Brent got a job!! Yay! We're so excited! It's definitely an answer to many prayers for the past few years! We are so happy and so blessed! He's going to be a wonderful teacher and the kids are so lucky to have him. I had him an anniversary present, but decided to give it to him early as a congratulations gift! I gave him a Napa light to use on the deck outside. He's really been wanting one.



This evening our friends, Katie and Richard, came over. We enjoyed eating and spending time with each other. They used to live in Kentucky and we are so glad to live closer now! We are so blessed to have them in our lives. We are already planning a beach trip next year with them and all our friends. I never miss an opportunity to get the house dolled up and have a dinner party! I made a cute fruit tray and Hawaiian chicken. We had banana pudding and my cupcakes. Katie brought a great strawberry shortcake. We were all stuffed! It was a great ending to a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment