Friday, April 6, 2012

February and March

Wow! I can't believe it's already April. I had to take a little break from blogging because all that we've had going on. At the end of February my mom had to have her kidney out. It's been a long 3 months for my Mom and I'm glad to say that she is finally getting better. She's gone through so much and I'm so thankful that everything is getting better. Hopefully we'll be able to go on a trip this year to celebrate her finally feeling better! We're so thankful for our families and all they've done to help my Mom during this time.

At the beginning of March, my class went on their field trip to Columbia. We had a wonderful trip! We visited the State House, State Museum, and spent the night at the Riverbanks Zoo. It was a lot of fun, but took me the entire weekend to recover. I'll remember not to play tag with my kids next year!

I finished up my graduate class on February 28th and now I'm in the middle of 2 classes. This has been the hardest time with the most work. I just keep thinking about July 6th and how happy I will be to be done!

March was full of birthdays and we had a craft day at Caroline's house. We made bird egg necklaces that are really cute! Brent went on a field trip to Jekyll Island and had lots of fun, too! At the end of the month, I threw a baby/wedding shower at school. We celebrated a wedding, a baby boy, and a baby girl. It was fun planning the shower and getting everything together. My class loved helping me set up on the day of the shower!

March has been a busy month full of lots of school work and spending time with family.




No comments:

Post a Comment