Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break

I love Spring Break! It came at the perfect time this year because we all needed a break from school! The only problem is it's really got me ready for summer. We've had some really warm weather here and it's made me think summer is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to sleeping in and relaxing all summer!

I planned a lot to do during Spring Break because I haven't had much time to get things done. My plan was to do school work, do some errands, and work on the house. The first part of Spring Break I had to finish some graduate school work and relax. I've also finished the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. I finished all 3 books in 10 days. Since we've got our Ipad, I love reading!

Last weekend, Brent and I went to Home Depot to get flowers and things for our outside. We spent Sunday painting our door and planting some flowers. We also celebrated Rebecca's birthday.

On Monday, I went shopping with some teacher friends in Greenville. We also went to eat at PF Changs. It was very good! After a day of shopping, I was exhausted! I found some really cute dresses for this spring.

On Tuesday, I relaxed and then spent the evening working! We planted our window boxes and I cleaned the entire house. It needed some spring cleaning.

On Wednesday, Brent and I took a day trip and spent some time together. The rest of the week has been spent working on school work and spending time with friends and family. I'm hoping to find something fun to do this weekend!

We've worked a lot on our house this week. Brent's done a wonderful job working outside and I even painted the door and planted flowers. This is the most yard work I've ever done. I'm really happy with how it looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment