Friday, April 6, 2012

10 years

On March 23rd, Brent and I celebrated being together for 10 years! We started dating on March 23, 2002 when we were in the 10th grade. Brent and I met in a computer class at the Extension Campus during high school. We can both thank Jenilyn for throwing Skittles at his computer to get his attention. :)  He asked me to go to a Clemson Baseball game. We watched the Tigers play Maine and talked the entire time. We also went out to eat that night with some friends. The rest is history. :) We've been together ever since. I'm so thankful to have married my best friend and high school sweetheart. We've celebrated so milestones and been together through many ups and downs. I can definitely say that I love Brent more and more each day. We're so blessed to have found each other 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment