Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful and busy Easter celebrating with family! It was a beautiful day to celebrate our Risen Lord! After church, I came home and finished a few treats. I made some Bunny Mix on Saturday and a lot of it was eaten by two little boys in my house. :) It was really good and looked cute with the pastel M&Ms. I'll definitely be making more of it, because Brent really liked it. I also made strawberry cupcakes from a recipe I found on Pinterest. I love making cupcakes and these turned out so cute! I'm pretty sure everyone liked them because I only came home with 3 last night.

We started the day eating at my Rosie's and then headed to Greenville with Brent's family. We ate dinner with my family at my Nana and Papa's. It was a busy day full of lots of eating and spending time together!



No comments:

Post a Comment