Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break Fun

We had a great end of Spring Break this week! I was so glad to have Monday off today, too! It's so sad that it's going to be over tomorrow, but I'm excited to see my kids again. It won't be long until summer gets here!

On Thursday and Friday, I spent a lot of time doing my school work. Only 2 more weeks of these 2 classes! I went to see Candice's new house and did some shopping with my Mom and Nana. Lindsay came to stay for the weekend, so it was great catching up with her. It was a nice relaxing Thursday and Friday!

On Saturday, the kids came over and we had a little Easter egg hunt. They had so much fun hiding the eggs. We also hid the eggs for Brent, Lindsay, and Josh. It was lots of fun! I always loved finding Easter eggs when I was young at my grandparents' house. On Saturday night, we went to Greenville with Lindsay and Josh. We ate at Liberty and went to the Drive game. It was a beautiful night for a baseball game. We left a little early and let the boys get an ice cream at Marble Slab.

We watched the Master' all weekend and cheered on Bubba! We had a wonderful Spring Break!

All of us in our Masters' hats

Tired from hunting eggs



No comments:

Post a Comment