Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

Brent and I celebrated Valentine's Day last weekend by going out to Trio in Greenville. It was so yummy! Their bread is our favorite! I'm excited to have one open up in Anderson.

I love being an elementary teacher on Valentine's Day! It is so much fun. I think the kids love this party the best! We gave out Valentines and had a great party. I got some really cute stuff from my kids, too. Brent surprised me by sending me flowers at school this year. I was really surprised and loved showing them off. My kids couldn't quite figure out how he got them to school. :) Brent and I went to Clemson on Valentine's night and went to Grouchos. Then we headed over to the Clemson basketball game. It was a good game and I even got to talk to Dabo. I had a wonderful Valentine's Day with my sweetie!

My beautiful flowers!

My kids' gifts

Our only picture from Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment