Monday, August 29, 2011

I said Yes!


2 years ago today, Brent and I got engaged in Charleston! It is definitely one of my favorite days! We were visiting Charleston for the weekend for Brent's birthday. Little did I know, Brent and Candice had planned a wonderful surprise. We spent the day at the beach and then got ready to go out to eat. Brent wanted to eat out on Folly, but I did not. I decided since it was birthday I would let him get his way. On our way to Folly, we started going the opposite way of the restaurant. I started to have a feeling what was about the happened. We walked out on the beach and there was a monogrammed towel that said "Will you Marry Me?" covered with roses! It was beautiful! One of the best parts of the day was calling our family and friends. My mom knew the whole time, but played it up so well! We spent the night going out with our friends in Charleston. Candice gave me the cutest shirt that I still wear today! August 29, 2009 will always be such a special day to me. So happy that "I said yes"!






No comments:

Post a Comment