Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Cookout and Birthday Surprise

This weekend we celebrated Brent's birthday with our friends. All our friends came over on Saturday night and we ate BBQ. It was cooler outside, so we were able to spend most of the time outside that evening.

I gave Brent his first birthday present on Friday evening. I've secretly been working on getting a cornhole set made for Brent. Once it was made, my Dad and I painted it and Mom and I finished putting the tiger paw on the board. It looked really great! I brought them home on Friday so Brent and his friends could play on Saturday. Brent loved the gift, but being sneaky like he is, he already knew he was getting them. Oh well for the surprise! At least we get to take them to the games this season! I'm looking forward to getting good at cornhole!










No comments:

Post a Comment