Monday, August 22, 2011

And the Winner is........

Us! Brent and I have been very fortunate this week to win 2 really cool things! First, Brent was selected to purchase Masters practice round tickets. He entered on their website and was really excited to be selected. We can't wait to go in April!

Secondly, Brent and I won the Ultimate Room Makeover at Real Deals! We entered the contest about a month ago and then last week they called and told us we won! We're going to get our guest room redecorated! We get paint, new linens, and a giftcard from Real Deal. The decorating team is going to come and redo our room! Since I've decorated the rest of the house, I'm excited to let someone else do the work. We are so excited! I feel so lucky! Check back soon for before and after pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment