Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School Treats

I love finding cute back to school treats for my students and teacher friends. This year I found the cutest Back to School Poem for Open House. I made a snack mix and then put the poem on the bag. Here's the link to the original poem. I just typed the poem out on different paper. The kids really liked it!

I also made 2 cute treats for the 1st day of school. Since we have a candy theme, I filled a toilet paper roll with candy and wrapped it with wrapping paper. It looked like a big piece of candy! For the teachers, I put sharpies and smarties in a bag and wrote "I hope your class is sharp and smart this year!"

I've found so many cute teachers gifts on Pinterest! I'll definitely spoil my child's teacher one day!





No comments:

Post a Comment