Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School...for teachers

Today is the first day of school for teachers. I cannot believe the summer has come to an end. It went by so fast! I'm excited about starting a new year. I love the people I work with and I really enjoy getting new kids each year. I'm really going to miss my kids from last year. One of my favorite things is seeing my old kids on the first day of school. They are always so excited to see me. This year our classroom theme is sweets/candy. I really like how I decorated my room. More pictures to come this week.

I've already made some cute treats for my kids. I made their birthday bags this week and a first day treat. I took a toilet paper roll and stuffed it with candy. Then I wrapped it in wrapping paper and tied it off like a piece of candy. I really like them.



Brent is starting his first year teaching too. We've been trying to get his room ready and we spent last night shopping for more school supplies. It's been lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment