Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinterest and Friends

Wow! It's been a while since I've had a chance to blog. I've been super busy writing a research paper, going to class, and trying to get ready for school. Every time I have a free moment, I seem to fall asleep. This week I've had a chance to get some school shopping done. Brent and I even got a chance to go shopping for new clothes too! I love buying new things for my classroom. This year we're doing a "sweets" theme. It's going to be cute! More to come on that later....

I've had a chance to visit with several of our friends lately. Last week we got together and went to Mellow Mushroom. We had a great time together. Grayson even got to open her first birthday present with us! Lindsay also came and spent the weekend with us! We had a great time hanging out together! We even had a cool night so we got to have a bonfire and make some smores. Yum!

I now have a new obsession...Pinterest! I've seen it on blogs for a few months and decided to check it out about 3 weeks ago. I already have so many pins! There are so many awesome ideas! There is not enough time in the day to do all the crafts I want to do! I've found great ideas for my classroom too! It's really a neat place to find ideas. Since they have an app on my phone, a lot of my day is spent looking at it.


Brent enjoying the bonfire


All the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment