Friday, July 15, 2011

Busy Week

It's been such a busy week I haven't had much time for blogging. I began my 2nd graduate class on Monday. It's a research class, so all we are doing is researching and writing a paper. It's proven to be harder than I first imagined. I like our professor and I enjoy being with Amy in class. It's always fun to have a friend with you. Only 5 more days and I'll be done with the class! Since I now I have get up at 6:30, I'm coming home and napping each afternoon. It's really wearing me out, but I'm also losing my afternoons. I'll have to do better this week.

On Wednesday night, all my teacher friends met together for a going-away party for one of our fellow teachers. We had the best time! We seriously laughed for 3 hours. I love them so much! I got teary-eyed yesterday talking with Brent about the possibility of us being split up next year. I'm so thankful to work with wonderful ladies!


I'm so happy today is Friday! I just love Fridays! I've had a wonderful lunch with 2 friends and now I'm getting ready to enjoy the weekend. Lindsay is here for the weekend, so we're excited to have her here. Definitely looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment