Sunday, July 10, 2011

5 Things I'm Thinking Today....

1. I need to start some craft project soon. Everyone I know is doing craft projects and I feel like I need to do something cute.
2. I'm about to start my research class on Monday. Don't know if I'm quite ready to start back to school. I strive for perfection, so sometimes I get really worn out trying to be the best. I'm going to do my best and that's all I can do. I'm really not looking forward to writing a research paper in 2 weeks.
3. I'm ready for school to start back. I'm ready for a new crop of kids and a fresh start. I love that I have a job that I can start fresh each year. I want to try some new positive reinforcement and I'm really looking forward to a new school year.
4. I feel like I need to start some sort of business. I would love to start a painting place here just like the places I've been lately. Also, the movie theater and restaurant would be great. Any financial backers available?
5. I really enjoy watching TV. I've been wrapped up in the Casey Anthony Trial for the past 3 weeks. What will I watch now? I love Big Brother too! Also, I found a new show, Cupcakes Girls, which is really cute!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment