Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Traditions

I love the holiday season! I am so sad that it is over and I can't wait until next December. Thanksgiving until Chritmas is definitely my favorite time of the year. We have so many traditions and activities we do during the month of December.

First, I love being a 3rd grade teacher during December! My kids love the holiday season and we have so much fun! Jack the elf visits us each morning from the North Pole and we do lots of crafts. We made ornaments and reindeer food. We also enjoy a Holiday sing-a-long and had a great party. I got some wonderful gifts from my class, too!



During this month, went to see the Nutcracker in Greenville with Lindsay and Josh. We had a wonderful dinner at Trio and enjoyed the Nutcracker at the Peace Center. It was my first time seeing the ballet. I enjoyed getting all dressed up too!



We had the Iveys spend the night and had lots of fun. We went to see Christmas lights and made Christmas cookies! We enjoyed watching Christmas movies too!


We've had a wonderful month making lots of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment