Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

We actually had a very relaxing Christmas Eve this year. Usually I am running around like crazy and still wrapping papers. This year I got all my shopping and presents wrapped early. I got to sleep in and then spent the morning cooking and baking. I made pizza dip, hershey pretzels and cake pops. The Iveys got us a cake pop machine for Christmas so I thought I would try them out. Candice came over to exchange gifts and then we headed to my parents' house around 5. We gave my parents their presents and they really liked them. My mom was surprised about the computer my dad gave her!

Later, we headed to my Nana and Papa's and had a wonderful dinner of appetizers and finger foods. After dinner we planned Dirty Santa and opened our gifts. This year I brought my Taboo game for us to play. It ended up being a lot of  fun! We had a great Christmas Eve together! By the time we got home I was ready to put on my PJs from Brent and wait for Santa. :)

Yum!

Abby!


Cousins!

My 2 favorite boys!

Nana, Papa, and the Grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment