Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Party

One of my favorite Christmas traditions each year is our annual Christmas Party with our friends! I love being the hostess and having all our friends over to our house. This past Tuesday, we had 12 of our closest friends over. I love baking and cooking all day to get ready. We had all kinds of yummy food, desserts, and a chocolate fountain. After eating, we played Taboo. We've watched Four Christmases so much, I asked for Taboo for Christmas. We have a lot of competetive friends so playing games is always fun! The girls ended up beating the boys! After the game, we played Dirty Santa. There were some great gifts, but we ended up with a gift that we brought. We spent the rest of the night taking pictures and hanging out together. I am so thankful for my wonderful friends! We are truly blessed!

Yummy food!

Hot Chocolate Bar

Grayson and Tigger

All of us



All the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment