Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy few weeks

I've had a lot going on lately and it seemed like every time I got ready to blog something else came up. So here are some of the things we've had going on:

  • I finish up my 6th grad. school class this week and only have 5 more to go. Yes!
  • The Giants won the Super Bowl! I was glad because I have an Eli jersey!
  • My mom went back into the hospital with infection in her back and found out she has to have her kidney out. :(
  • Caroline, Amy and I went maternity clothes shopping for Amy. I think Caroline and I had more fun picking out the clothes for Amy and trying on a few for ourselves.
  • We had our Open House at school and did a wonderful outside display.
  • We're getting ready for Wax Museum this week and I'm getting ready to throw a baby and wedding shower!
My fake baby bump

Our display at school

No comments:

Post a Comment