- We started out the year with a lot of snow for us! We had an entire week off of school! It was a great break!
- I started my Masters' program at Anderson University. I began in January with one class and continued in July. I'm getting my Masters in Education and will be done this July.
- My friend Jenni got married this past April.
- We threw a great baby shower for Mary Elizabeth and baby Jackson.
- I turned 25 years old and Brent turned 26!
- I finished my 3rd year of teaching.
- Baby Jackson was born in June!
- Brent and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
- Brent and I went to Charleston for vacation this summer.
- The Clemson Tigers went 10-3 and are going to the Orange Bowl this Wednesday.
- I started my 4th year of teaching 3rd grade.
- I went to the beach for Fall Break with Brent's family and the Iveys.
- Riley graduated from Clemson!
Monday, January 2, 2012
It's hard to believe 2011 has come to an end. We had a wonderful year and I am so thankful for the many blessings we had throughout the year. Here are some highlights from 2011: