Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Painting Projects

This past Sunday I spent the day painting and being crafty. I've had several craft items on my to do list and finally had a chance to get some of them done.

First, I got my wooden initials in the mail that I ordered. I painted it and hung it on the front door! I love it so much! It's one of my favorite things I've ordered.


Next, I painted a pumpkin with chalkboard paint. I saw a picture of one on Pinterest and thought it would be cute to try. I took it to school today and the kids thought it was neat.


I saw another example of painted initials on Pinterest and decided to paint some for our bedroom. It doesn't look perfect, but it's pretty cute!


I'm happy with all my craft projects for the weekend. There's still lots more to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment