Monday, October 3, 2011

Lately...

It's been super busy around here lately. The weeks have been full of teaching. I really love my class this year and I'm love trying new things with my kids. We celebrated Grandparents' Day last week. I love meeting all the sweet grandparents. We wrote poems about our grandparents and drew portraits of them. The portraits were so funny and so accurate! I always enjoy Fun Friday Snacks each week! (One of the many perks of being a teacher.) My kids have decided they're going to be teachers so they can have all the snacks one day.



Fun Friday!

 The weekends have been full of Tiger football and working on grad work! My 5th class started today. My Tigers are doing great! We are 5-0 and loving every minute! I was glad to have a week off this past weekend and just watch the game at home. Brent and I love hanging out with Jackson at the games.



No comments:

Post a Comment