Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Apples and Fall

We had a wonderful fall weekend this past weekend. On Saturday, we had our Fall Festival at school. It was lots of fun! Then, I spent the evening cheering on my Tigers! Woohoo! 7-0!


On Sunday, Brent and I headed to North Carolina for some fall fun. We went to Justus Orchards to pick some apples. Unfortunately, the apples had all been picked off the trees so we just got to mix and match our bags. We got so many apples! Since we had a short trip we decided to go to Ashville and walk around the Grove Park Inn. It's one of my favorite places! It's beautiful and so relaxing. I can't wait to go back later this fall.


All our apples!


My good looking husband!


Now time to make applesauce, apple pies, and caramel apples!

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy! Glad ya'll had a good time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete