Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time for Crafts!

This week has been full of crafts and pampering for myself. On Tuesday, my 3rd grade friends and I went to the Beaded Tiger and made jewelery. I made a watch because I thought I would get the most use out of it. We had fun picking out jewelry, eating, and just being together.


We had Field Day this week, so I needed some pampering. On Friday my friend and I got a pedicure. I haven't had one in so long, so it was much needed! I unfortunately messed it up when I put my shoes on, but I still love them! I've also been doing lots of birthday shopping for myself. I love all my new Lindsay Phillips shoes. They are so cute!

Today I've been getting ready for Easter. Brent and I dyed eggs together and then I made Egg Rice Krispy Treats and Pink Lemonade Cupcakes (isn't the straw so cute?). I can't wait to show them off tomorrow at Easter lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment