Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break

We love Spring Break in the Jackson household! One of the great things about being a teacher is Spring Break! It comes at a perfect time this year because it's before Easter and when we go back to school we have exactly 9 weeks left. Brent and I have been super busy so it hasn't been very relaxing. Here's what our week has looked like:
Saturday and Sunday:
I had a baby shower and a wedding. Jenni's wedding went great! Everybody looked beautiful! We got a really cute handkerchief at the bridal luncheon.





 

Monday and  Tuesday:
We headed down to Charleston to visit Candice. It was a quick trip, but lots of fun. Candice still had school, so we didn't get to stay up too late. It was fun just catching up with Candice and talking like old times. I miss her living close to me! Brent and I headed to the beach to soak up some rays. I ended up covered in my towel because it was so breezy. I'm too much of a southern girl.....I love the beach in June and July when it's hot!



Wednesday-Friday
We've been majorly working on our house this week. This has been the first time we've had a lot of time to get things done. Brent's been working outside and I've been getting things together inside. We got a new rug, pillows, and other cute things. I've ordered a canvas I'm waiting on to put up in the dining room. I love decorating; I just need more money! It can be very expensive. We bought some patio furniture at Home Depot. Brent and the boys put it together and now it looks great on the deck. We can't wait to use it this summer and grill out with our friends.




Now we're getting ready for the baby shower tomorrow.......Lots of cute things to share that my Mom and I have made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment