Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jackson's Baby Shower

My sister-in-law, Mary Elizabeth is having her first baby this June. We are all super excited because it will be the first baby in the family. Brent and I are excited to be an Aunt and Uncle. This weekend my Mom and I threw a baby shower for Mary Elizabeth and Jackson at my house. My Mom is so creative and talented. We were so excited to showcase some of our new crafts and goodies. We spent all week preparing and I'd had to say everything went great. My mom and I are last minute workers, so we were working right up until the shower started. We work best under pressure. The decorations and food were great and Mary Elizabeth got some wonderful gifts! Some of my favorites from the shower were the tissue balls, It's a Boy burlap sign, the cupcakes, and our water bottle labels. I made my first diaper cake too and it turned out great. My favorite craft was our fingerprint tree on the canvas. Each person stamped their fingerprint on the tree and wrote their name. It's so cute! It was a great shower and nice to show off my house to all our family. We can't wait for baby Jackson to be here!






No comments:

Post a Comment