Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Summertime!

Summer is here! It's hard to believe the school is over and summer has begun. I had the best year this year with my 3rd graders. They were my best class yet and I'm so sad to have them leave. We had a great few weeks together with parties and awards' day.

I've been really busy over the past few weeks. We moved Riley to Columbia, had Relay for Life, and celebrated my Mom and Dad's birthdays. Lindsay came to visit and the Ivey kids spent the night. I only have 4 more weeks of grad school. I'm so excited to be done! 2 weeks of getting up early and then a summer of relaxing is ahead of me.

This past week we celebrated Jackson's 1st birthday. It's hard to believe a year has already passed. We went to Mellow Mushroom for his birthday and went to his wonderful birthday party yesterday. It was so cute! We had a great time!






No comments:

Post a Comment