Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy 2 Years!


Today is our 2 year anniversary! It's hard to believe that it's been two years since we said I do. We had such a beautiful wedding with our family and friends. It was such a special day. I'm so blessed to have married by best friend and high school sweetheart. It definitely gets better every day. We've had a wonderful 2nd year together! I can't wait for many more!

I'm so excited to spend the day with Brent and watch our wedding video tonight. I'm so glad that we have summers off so we can spend our anniversary together each year. (Too bad I had to go to class this morning.)We're going shopping and to eat in Charlotte today and we have a few more surprises later this week! Wish we were off to the Bahamas again, but Cheesecake Factory will do! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment