Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Weekend-26!

Last weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday. It was a pretty low key birthday since I have so much going on at school and finishing up with graduate school. I always love my birthday and try to make a week out of all the festivities. It was really nice to relax and get some rest. My kids spoiled me with some gifts and goodies on Friday. Friday night, my mom and I went shopping. It's been a while since I've been shopping for myself. On Saturday, I spent the day at home and then went shopping with Brent. We went to Clemson and Greenville for the day. On Saturday night, we celebrated with my family at Trio. I had a delicious chocolate cake and some great gifts. I ate dinner at my grandparents and with the Jacksons later on in the week. Brent and I also went to Sullivan's this weekend for a late birthday dinner. I enjoyed spending time with my family and was so grateful for all my gifts. I got lots of great dresses for the summer! I'm looking forward to a great year!
Brent sent me flowers to school




No comments:

Post a Comment